Use your special gifts to lead the human-centric work of organizations!
Integral Process Leadership training is a powerful way to strengthen your practice and add value for your clients. IPL certification will prepare you for maximum, positive organizational impact through original thought leadership and insights from a variety of disciplines including neuroscience, personality and cognitive function theory, positive psychology, coaching, and organizational development.
Integral Process Leaders lend a special kind of interpersonal magic to the systems they work in and tend to possess a strong, even innate, capacity for:
Integral Process Leader Certification Training is a 4-day off-site experience Located in Central Oregon where participants learn the IPL approach to boosting psychological safety, cultivating a coaching culture, and enhancing teamwork and communication, as well as specialized concepts from the book The Merlin Advantage: Rediscovering the Leader’s Greatest Ally.
IPL certification requires participants to:
1. Currently work in a formal coaching or consultation role.
2. Possess expertise in a discipline like psychology, coaching, counseling, or spiritual direction.
3. Submit a brief essay or video submission of how your type, temperament and training align with Integral Process Leadership.
4. Successfully complete certification training (full attendance and participation, pass test).
5. Sign and adhere to the IPL Code of Ethics.
6. Stay active in the IPL community of practice, including successfully completing 2 hours of remote, continuing education training each year.
Contact me here to schedule your training or learn more about the process.
MINDSET - PHILOSOPHY
- IPL as culture catalyzer
- IPL as a leadership thought partner
- IPL as steward of human flourishing
- IPL as integrative practice
SKILL SET - PRACTICE
- IPL implementation process
- IPL-informed OD/LD competencies
- Original IPL approaches
TOOL SET - RESOURCES
- Sample JD’s
- Sample policy language
- Workbook and Job Aids
- Concept infographics
- Global community of practice
- Alumni support