Integral Process Leadership training is a powerful way to add value to organizations and leaders. IPL certification will prepare you for maximum, positive impact through an exciting combination of original thought leadership and insights from a variety of disciplines including neuroscience, personality and cognitive function theory, positive psychology, coaching, and organizational development.
Successful Integral Process Leaders:
Integral Process Leader Certification Training is a 4-day off-site experience Located in Bend, OR where participants learn the IPL approach to coaching, internal consultation, change management, conflict and complexity navigation, as well as specialized concepts from the book The Merlin Advantage: Rediscovering the Leader’s Greatest Ally.
IPL certification requires participants to:
1. Currently work in a formal coaching or consultation role.
2. Submit a brief (a page or less) analysis of your type, temperament and training describing IPL alignment.
3. Successfully complete certification training (full attendance and participation, pass test).
4. Sign and adhere to the IPL Code of Ethics.
5. Stay active in the online IPL social media community.
6. Successfully complete a 2-hour remote, recertification training each year.
Contact me here to schedule your training or learn more about the process.
MINDSET - PHILOSOPHY
- IPL as a cooperative energy booster
- IPL as culture catalyzer
- IPL as a leadership thought partner
- IPL as steward of human flourishing
- IPL as integrative practice
SKILL SET - PRACTICE
- IPL implementation process
- IPL-informed OD/LD competencies
- Original IPL approaches
TOOL SET - RESOURCES
- Sample JD’s
- Sample policy language
- Workbook and Job Aid
- Online community of practice
- Alumni support