My approach to organizational consultation is based on Integral Process Leadership - aka The Merlin Advantage - A collaborative approach to organizational leadership that:
1. Changes How We See. A historic, systemic, and deeply entrenched neuropsychological imbalance lies hidden at the heart of our organizations and institutions which keeps us stuck in command and control paradigms that hurt culture and the environment.
2. Changes What We Do. IPL combines a new type of partnership and set of human-centric practices to recalibrate how decisions get made, and how organizations navigate conflict and complexity.
3. Changes What We Get. IPL has a unique power to unlock a sustainable culture of psychological safety, engagement, trust, innovation, wellness, and performance.
Let's usher in a new era of organizational thinking!
Integral Process Leadership challenges many assumptions about the way we work, so scroll on to take a deeper dive or click here to see my specific service areas!
Here are some podcasts that add dimension to the conversation about The Merlin Advantage and Integral Process Leadership.
1) A return trip to GroundWork Leadership Institute for another in depth and enriching conversation with Chris Pineda.
2) A great visit with Chris Pineda from Groundwork Leadership Institute - an epicenter for transformative leadership development and community action.
3) One from way back with my brother Zach who runs VUVIVO, a faith-based, non-profit with a uniquely aligned mission to re-enchant reality and elevate human flourishing.
An awesome conversation with the no-nonsense, deeply insightful Work Culture Consultant! A convergence of Introverted Intuition and a shared pursuit of workplaces that elevate human flourishing AND high performance.
Talking with Germany's very own type and life coach Teodora about all things INFJ and IPL!
Type expert Joe Arrigo and I cover some fun territory related to The Merlin Advantage and Integral Process Leadership.
The Master and His Emissary - Iain McGilchrist. 2009. Explore the stunning implications of left and right brain influences in the evolution of civilization and culture.
The Neuroscience of Personality - Dario Nardi. 2011. This book introduces the basics of the 16 Myers-Briggs types, four temperaments, and eight Jungian cognitive processes using compelling insights drawn from Nardi's brain research lab.
The Fearless Organization - Amy C. Edmonson. 2018. This book explores the vital concept of psychological safety, and provides a blueprint for making it reality. Succinct and informative scenario-based explanations provide a clear path forward to a culture where it’s “safe” to express ideas, ask questions, and admit mistakes.
The End of Management - Kenneth Cloke and Joan Goldsmith. 2002. A critical look at traditional management systems and structures and a deep dive on more effective collaborative approaches.
Seth Elliott Consulting. All Rights Reserved. 2023.